Sunday, June 10, 2012

Climbing

Climbing is the act of ascending, usually something that has a top. When thinking about climbing, you will think first about mountains, but there is a greater list of common things that can be climbed.

Tree - The monkey climbed (up) the tree to get a mango.

Bed - My cat climbed on the bed and pissed on it.

Stairs - She climbed (up) the stairs instead of taking the elevator to lose weight.

Hill - My brother and I climbed (up) the hill. At the top, we looked downwards and I pushed him.

Ladder - The fireman climbed (up) the ladder to capture a monkey eating a mango in a tree.

Corporate Ladder - He climbed (up) the corporate ladder by being more clever than his colleagues.

Table - The woman climbed on the table, danced and took off her shirt.

Shoulders - My daughter climbed on my shoulders and we walked around the park.

Wall - The cat climbed on the wall and walked across it.

Rope - The thief climbed (up) the rope onto the roof of the building.


Note: If you climb "up" something, you can usually climb "down" the thing as well. Example: #1) The woman climbed down the stairs. #2) The fireman climbed down the ladder. #3) I climbed down the hill. #4) The thief climbed down the rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment