Friday, June 11, 2010

An English Blog - - Statement Of Purpose

Hello Visitors,
My name is Lance and I've been teaching at an English institute in Seoul for the past year. I teach adults and, while my classes are usually conversational, I do include a large amount of error correction.

As you can imagine, I've heard quite a number of mistakes by English learners. Many are common mistakes specific to Korean students, but I encounter other mistakes which are unique and, quite frankly, hilarious.

I'm starting this blog because I want to make my students, past and present, aware of the most common English problems and be able to fix them. Of course, this blog is free and open to anybody. My only hope is that people find it useful or somehow interesting.

I'll make an effort to include a post every workday.
Enjoy! ~~Lance Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment